Pulldata problems

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Mon Aug 14 17:46:10 CEST 2006

Hi, I don't know if this is a bug report or just a work as intended with
whom I've some problems..

I'm start using msgcache and pulldata, I've all of my  hosts in the
bb-hosts file with 0.0.0.0 ip address so that I can define the ip in the
/etc/hosts and use it for every application that need it.

I've 2 hosts with pulldata defined as:
0.0.0.0 itromwb13 # pulldata

and when hobbitfetch try to get the data it will try to use 0.0.0.0:1984
instead of resolving and using the hostname.
It's possible to have the pulldata=ip:port accept also hostname or
better than this if the ip address is 0.0.0.0 use the hostname defined
in the bb-hosts instead of the ip address?

Thanks