[hobbit] Disable Full Log output on the msgs test

Aiello, Steve (GE, Corporate, consultant) steve.aiello at ge.com
Mon Aug 14 17:18:30 CEST 2006

> > Is there a way to disable the Full Log output on the msgs test ?
>
> No.

I think I am just too acustomed to the way BB did things, and it is
taking me awhile to wrap my brain around the Hobbit way of doing things.

I am curious to the reason of the Full Log display. Would it be when a
Alert match is found you can see the other log entries surrounding that
long entry ?

My concern is if I have 5+ log files being monitored, the msgs report
may bury the user with too much information.