[hobbit] Windows Quota Monitoring

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 20:52:04 CEST 2006

Hello Bill,

2006/8/10, Bill Hart <bill.hart at burkecorp.com>:
> Etienne,
>
> It is writing to the event logs I see, but since they are just
> informational messages it doesn't really "alert" us to anything.  I'll
> just check them manually since it looks like they are checked every hour
> and logged it should be easy to skim the logs by hand (since it's only
> one server here that we're watching this for).
>
> I just wondered if anyone had any neat automated stuff out there.

You should try BBWin because with it, you can trigger information
events as warning or errors events so they can appear in yellow or red
in your bb pages. You may for example create a msgs rule to trigger
information messages from the event source corresponding to the quotas
so you will be automatically informed of these events without checking
it manually. Then, depending the description, you can create more msgs
rules with red or yellow colors.

--
Etienne GRIGNON