[hobbit] content tests (Yet another content check question)

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Aug 10 19:08:42 CEST 2006

Bleh. In addition to my other questions, I now have another.

I need to do a content check, on a proxy/vhost...is this possible?

In other words I have a host, web1 with IP 1.2.3.4, with apache running
on port 8000. I need to do a vhost check against 1.2.3.4 with the
hostname www.myhost.com, as well as doing a content check on the result.

So far I have been able to hit the vhost url via:
http://www.myhost.com:8000=1.2.3.4/some/test.php

And a content check via:
cont=http;http://www.myhost.com/some/test.php;SUCCESS   (no port
specified for myhost.com because it goes through a load balancer on port
80...only way it will work since cont has no option to pass the vhost)

Is there a way to combine the two? I tried something like:
cont=http;http://www.myhost.com:8000=1.2.3.4/some/test.php;SUCCESS

But it didn't work. I didn't really expect it to but figured I would try
before I asked :)

-Charles