[hobbit] content tests

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Aug 10 01:41:02 CEST 2006

FYI Just for fun I gave it a try (specifying the column name as "http"),
and it appears to work - rather I get the content check in the http
column, but the "normal" http status that shows the header and whatnot
isn't there, so I'm guessing that hobbit just displays the last status
type it received for that column.

Since the content check will still turn red and trigger an alert if http
itself goes down, this may be all that I need. The only problem I could
foresee is maybe someone could click the http status in between the
times that the normal status is reported, and the content status is
reported, so they would get just the normal status...due to the timing
of that I doubt it would ever happen so I'm not too worried.

I'm open to any other suggestions or comments.

-Charles