[hobbit] Bbgen problems with latest snapshot

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Aug 8 22:51:23 CEST 2006

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 12:08:47AM +0200, Francesco Duranti wrote:
> I've a problem with bbgen and pageset...
> I'm creating a new set of pages with the bbgen pageset feature of hobbit
> and I've found I've a problem with the default host tag with bbgen.

> 0.0.0.0 .default. #  BEA:PDomains,3

Sorry, but the .default. host only supports a limited set of tags. And
not the alternate pageset relation tags. This is not clear from the
documentation; I've just updated it so the exact set of tags which can
be used with the .default. host is listed.

> Another problem with pageset is that i cannot create .rss file in the
> pagesets... someone know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's normal
> or a bug?

It is normal behaviour. I cannot remember quite why ... been too long
since I worked on that.