Configuration Files (Feature Request / Question)

Bob Gordon rgordonjr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 19:06:54 CEST 2006

Hello -

It is my understanding that the configuration files located in
$HOBBITROOT/etc are not overwritten during an upgrade.  Where would I find
the configuration files that would have been installed had this been a new
installation?   (A few of the admins are looking for them...)

Any chance that the installer can be modified to save the default
configuration files to $HOBBITROOT/etc/DIST (or some other directory) in the
event of an upgrade installation?

Thanks -

--
--==[ Bob Gordon ]==--