Bbhostgrep not finding host

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Mon Aug 7 20:58:21 CEST 2006

I'd a user of the dbcheck.pl script that cannot find the dbcheck tag in
the bb-hosts file with bbhostgrep. After some investigation I think he
have 2 line in the bb-hosts file for that host and the second one have
the dbcheck test but bbhostgrep could not find it.

I've tested with a snapshot of some days ago that I'm using in my test
environment and it seems that also with the 4.2 i cannot get the host.

the bb-hosts contains:
0.0.0.0 testhost      # smtp ftp telnet
0.0.0.0 testhost      # noconn dbcheck

if i do bbhostgrep dbcheck i get nothing, if I do bbhostgrep smtp i get
the first line.

He's using 4.1.2p1 and I'm using 4.2-RC-20060712.2

Thanks
Francesco