RE [hobbit] R: [hobbit] RE [hobbit] Database test: dbcheck.pl on deadcat and sourceforge

thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr
Mon Aug 7 16:39:40 CEST 2006

Thanks for support !
Here is output when using bbcmd :

[hobbit at psi200 server]$ ./bin/bbcmd ext/dbcheck.pl
2006-08-07 16:18:45 Using default environment file
/Soft/HOBBIT-4.1.2p1/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
Environment checking
/Soft/HOBBIT-4.1.2p1/data/disabled

It's better ! But nothing appears on my Hobbit display... So I'm missing
something. I've set up a section into dbcheck.ini like this :

[psu155] # hostname of one oracle server
dbtype                     = Oracle
hostname                = psu155
sid                        = HALSE1
username               = vantage
password               = vantage
port                       = 1521
tbl.SYSTEM           = 101:101

and added this line to my bb-hosts :

0.0.0.0         psu155  # noconn dbcheck

And still no new column on my display. I'm checking port and names.
Sincerly,

Thomas