[hobbit] Hobbit newbie from BB: differences and what may I lose from migrating?

Smith, Jim JMSmith at stvincenthealth.com
Wed Aug 2 00:07:14 CEST 2006

That sounds like a challenge!  <grin>

-----Original Message-----
From: Brodie, Kent [mailto:brodie at mcw.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 5:03 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] Hobbit newbie from BB: differences and what may I
lose from migrating?

Like Jim, I was originally going to keep parallel installations going
for some time (BB, and then Hobbit).    After only 1 day of seeing what
hobbit could do for me, my reaction was "why bother"?

I imported the bb-hosts file from BB into hobbit, turned BB off, and
went to town.

Kent C. Brodie - brodie at phys.mcw.edu
Department of Physiology
Medical College of Wisconsin