cpu alerts

Bill Perez billieperez at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 17:54:33 CEST 2006

Hi - just wondering if someone could shed any light on why I'm having
duration alert issues with cpu alert.
 I updated my secondary hobbit server to the latest Hobbit version,
4.2RC20060712 and am still not having luck with the duration taking
affect for my
cpu alerts.  It shows in the info column that the delay is 10 minutes, but
will send an alert after 5 minutes of red status.  The recovery email has
not been consistent either.

Here is my alert configuration -

PAGE=$PG_SIEBEL
        MAIL $UNIX HOST=server.domain.com SERVICE=cpu DURATION>10 RECOVERED
COLOR=red,purple

Any ideas?