[hobbit] Hobbit Monitor 4.2-alfa-20060404 and dns

Frank M. Ramaekers FRamaekers at ailife.com
Thu Apr 20 19:07:34 CEST 2006

It appears that dns|dig is not defined in bb-services, is that right?

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr. <mailto:FRamaekers at AILife.com>

Systems Programmer; MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE

American Income Life Insurance Company

Phone: (254) 761-6649     Fax: (254) 741-5777

Take egotism out and you would castrate the benefactors. Ralph Waldo
Emerson

It appears that the DNS tests don't work....anyone else verify?

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr. <mailto:FRamaekers at AILife.com>

Systems Programmer; MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE

American Income Life Insurance Company

Phone: (254) 761-6649     Fax: (254) 741-5777

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential
and is solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this in error, please destroy it
immediately and notify us at PrivacyAct at ailife.com."