[hobbit] display howto

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 22:15:58 CEST 2006

I think the easiest way to do this would be run a bbproxy on the west coast
server. Change hobbitd on the west coast server so it listens on a port
other than 1984, then start a bbproxy that forwards all incoming data to
both the new port on the west coast server and to port 1984 on the east
coast server.  You will also have to update bb-hosts and the like on the
east coast server.

Thanks,
Larry Barber