[hobbit] BBWin 0.5 available

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Mon Apr 3 14:12:42 CEST 2006

Etienne Grignon a écrit :
> [...]
>
> The next preview (0.6) should be delivered on April 17^th . It will
> contain :
>
> * the Services agent dll : monitor Windows services with autorestart
> features
>
> * the Event agent dll : a small version to monitor the windows event log
>
> * Improvement of the cpu agent
>
> * Improvement of the BBWin core service (To be more robust)
>
> * A better documentation

Hi Etienne

many thanks for your work, BBWin 0.5 works great (tested on Windows XP
Pro). Some settings in BBWin.cfg (like "report empty CD-ROM drives")are
very useful.

I have a few questions / remarks :
- do you plan to add a "time-of-day" setting in BBWin.cfg (it will be
supported by the Hobbit client 4.2) ?
- maybe BBWin.log should be moved from C:\ to C:\Program
Files\BBWin\logs, I don't like files in the root directory ;-)
- do you think a GUI (like the one from the BB client) will exist one day ?
- do you plan to add dynamic settings in the next release ?

Thanks for you answer !

--

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria EDC Sophia-Antipolis