[hobbit] Lots of filesystems and disk graphs

Pat Vaughan patrick_a_vaughan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 00:11:45 CEST 2005

I'm sure this is related to the new thread on removed filesystems.  We add
and remove filesystems all the time. Some of it is CD's, some of it is new
versions of software that each get their own sets of filesystems.  We have
several copies of our primary application running on our test/build
servers. And we're constantly adding, removing, or rebuilding copies of
it.  I'll go through and purge the old RRD files by hand.