[hobbit] Feature request

Dan Vande More bigdan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:49:02 CEST 2005

Please see attached, sorry if it's too big - I'm not an image guy:)

See right under "Load Average Trends for x" and right above the first
graph there are three links.
Since this server is located under "page Mail Mailservers" in
bb-hosts, so it gives me a link for "Load Average Trends Pages: Mail".
When I click that link, it gives me a page listing every load average
graph for every server in Mail.
If I click "Load Average Trends: All Hosts" I get a (albeit big) page
of graphs for every server.
Of course, it's not limited to load average, I could do it for
anything - disk usage, memory usage, number of users, etc. It helped
me spot trends quite a few times.

I think this comes from butter-1.0.6, not larrd, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks

Dan