[hobbit] devfs on FBSD

Lee J. Imber toaster at imber.com
Mon Sep 12 17:05:23 CEST 2005

Henrik,

Thanks again for the insanely fast response. :)

Ok, I tried to tweak this

#DF="/bin/df -Pk"
DF="/bin/df -H -tnonfs,nullfs,cd9660,procfs,devfs"
#DFCMD="/bin/df -Pk"
DFCMD="/bin/df -H -tnonfs,nullfs,cd9660,procfs,devfs"

in the client but I still get the red alert. The real odd thing is
that if I run it from the command line it works.
Environment issue?

Thanks,

Lee