[hobbit] External script and large intervals

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Sep 8 09:19:35 CEST 2005

I believe the solution is, in your external script, when you send the
status message, append a lifetime (in seconds) to the status, for
example "status+21600", would make hobbit not mark that test purple
unless 6 hours have passed with no report.  Another example:
$lifetime=21600;
output=status+$lifetime $host.$test $color $timestamp\n$message";

Hope this made sense :)