[hobbit] NK Page

Antonio Marques hobbitsam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:40:15 CEST 2005

Ops... I don want to put tests in bb-hosts.
That thest I have done.

I want to put change events in NK page LIKE bb2 page...like this...

Wed Oct 26 15:35:51 2005 	hostA 	cpu 	green From -> To 	red
Wed Oct 26 15:35:47 2005 	HostB 	cpu 	yellow From -> To 	red

ThankÅ› for all... and I have read Hobbit Manual yet
LOL

Antonio Marques