[hobbit] Problem with bbgen pre-built reports

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Wed Oct 26 10:10:23 CEST 2005

Henrik Stoerner a écrit :

>>START=`date +%s --date="01 sep 2005 00:00:00"`
>>END=`date +%s --date="30 sep 2005 23:59:59"`
>>
>>/hobbit/server/bin/bbcmd --env=/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg \
>>       bbgen --reportopts==$START:$END:1:all \
>>       --subpagecolumns=2 \
>>       --pages-last \
>>       --pagetext-headings \
>>       /hobbit/server/www/reports-test/
>>

>>The report is built from august, 9 to october, 25.
>>

>This one was tricky ... I cut-and-pasted your commands and had the same
>error, which puzzled me for a bit.
>
>If you look closely at the "--reportopts", you'll notice a double
>equal-sign. That's what is causing the problem.

Sorry for this one... It works fine with a single equal-sign.

>There's actually a script included with Hobbit - hobbitreports.sh -
>which generates daily, weekly and monthly availability reports.
>Perhaps you could use that as a template ?

Great, I won't have to rewrite my old bbgen scripts :-)

Last question : does hobbitreports.sh work on Unix systems without GNU
date ?
If not, you could add GNU coreutils to the prerequisites (it's available
for AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, etc.), it provides this command.

Thanks again.

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria EDC Sophia-Antipolis