[hobbit] RE : [hobbit] Hobbit 4.1.2 Release Candidate now available.

Jeffcoat, Al Al.Jeffcoat at orhs.org
Thu Oct 6 15:58:36 CEST 2005

export CC=gcc will also set it.

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: FIGARO Nicolas [mailto:nfigaro at effigie.fr]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:48 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] RE : [hobbit] Hobbit 4.1.2 Release Candidate now available.

I still have this message when I try to configure hobbit on my AIX server :
Checking for RRDtool ...
make: cc: Command not found
make: *** [test-compile] Error 127
Not RRDtool 1.0.x, checking for 1.2.x
make: cc: Command not found
make: *** [test-compile] Error 127
ERROR: RRDtool include files found in /usr/local/include, but compile fails.

Is there a way I can set the cc binary like the GMAKE ?
(ie CC=/my/path/to/gcc ./configure --server)

Nicolas Figaro

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk