[hobbit] Hobbit 4.1.2 Release Candidate now available.

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Mon Oct 3 16:46:08 CEST 2005

When I installed the client earlier on a redhat ES3 system I set the
install dir as /usr/local/hobbit. Running the client produced errors
cannot find /bin/bb and cannot find /bin/hobbitclient-linux.sh as it had
set hobbit home as /usr/local/hobbit and hobbitclient.sh was looking for
the above files here instead of the client subdirectory.

Craig