[hobbit] documentation links

Reif Jeffery M ReifJefferyM at JohnDeere.com
Wed Nov 30 21:01:00 CET 2005

Thanks.  I don't know why I didn't see that the first time around.

________________________________

From: Allan.Marillier at dana.com [mailto:Allan.Marillier at dana.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:16 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] documentation links

I got mine working exactly the same as BB with no special configs - just
create files /var/lib/hobbit/www/notes/server.domain.html

"Reif Jeffery M" <ReifJefferyM at JohnDeere.com>

11/30/2005 11:50 AM
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

hobbit at hswn.dk
cc
Subject
[hobbit] documentation links

Is there a way to link the monitored server name to external
documentation, like BB did with the "notes" directory?  Thank you.

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk