[hobbit] hobbitd_client purple?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Nov 30 07:35:22 CET 2005

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 05:06:15PM -0600, Jeff Newman wrote:
> Does this mean that I don't need to start the hobbit client seperatly then
> on the server?

Correct.

> I did start it seperatly, so is that the reason it's purple?

No, hobbitd_client is the server-side module that receives the reports
sent by the clients. It only shows up on your webpages when it crashes;
it doesn't send any reports when it runs normally which is why the
crash-report will usually turn purple. Use the command
   bb 127.0.0.1 "drop HOBBITSERVERNAME hobbitd_client"
to remove this column from your webpages.

But I'd like to know why it crashed. See how you can help with that
   http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/known-issues.html#bugreport