[hobbit] Hobbit client for Windows

peter douglass peterd at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Nov 28 20:15:21 CET 2005

Hi,
   I also just signed up for this list.  A co-worker suggested to me
that there is work being done on a windows client, but I was unable to
find a reference to such work in the list archive.
   We need a windows client at my work.  Because we need to customize
it, we need the source code, so BB won't do.  I am willing to work on
such a client, but I want to know what has been done in this area, who
else is working on such a project etc. before I invest too much time.
Anyone have details on Windows client projects?
--PeterD