[hobbit] Linux client not reporting cpu, disk - but reporting other services

U.Kirbach at EnBW.com U.Kirbach at EnBW.com
Mon Nov 28 13:18:57 CET 2005

Hello Henrik,

i have the same problem with hobbit-4.1.2p1
Server running on Solaris9 and client on Solaris8.

My Makefile for the server and Makefile + a recent msg.txt of the client are
attched.
hobbitlaunch + "hobbitd_channel --channel=client" are running.

Also i have a huge amount of messages in hobbitd.log like
"2005-11-28 13:01:21 BOARDBUSY locked at 1, GETNCNT is 0, GETPID is 20767, 1
clients"
with "GETPID is" pids for hobbitd + "hobbitd_channel --channel=status" +
"hobbitd_channel --channel=data"

and in bb-display.log messages like " hobbitd status-board not available"

It's a serious problem, because i want to rollout the hobbitclient to my
site.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Kirbach

--