Antwort: Re: [hobbit] Windows logs.

cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Nov 24 11:09:21 CET 2005

Hi,

I've written some Java classes for testing application performance on
windows clients. So there is an agent similar to "bb" and scheduler
similar to "hobbitlaunch" utilities ready for use. The scheduler is
configurable also in the same way like hobbit clients and can be used for
launching external tests, which are in my case some vbscripts for
gathering performance counters. hobbitlaunch is configurable  to run as NT
service using http://jslwin.sourceforge.net/. To turn all this to fully
fledged hobbit client there would be necessary to write some scripts to
gather any data from windows boxes you need. Betimes i wanted to do this,
but if anyone interested i would provide those classes for further
development. Assuming you like Java :)

Best wishes,

Anatoli Bogajewski