[hobbit] Windows logs.

Thomas tlp-hobbit at holme-pedersen.dk
Tue Nov 22 09:20:45 CET 2005

Yes this is what I ended up doing. I noticed that if I do a dir /X then
the 8.3 format is shown, but then I ran into the next problem and this
is wildcard filnames ie. syslog*.log as the logs are named with the date
in the filename. This require a total rewrite of the bb-msgs.pl script
as far as I could see.

So I told the managers that this was not possible given the timeframe on
a windows box. :-( no happy about it.

Thanks for replying.

/Thomas