[hobbit] Alert Setup Question

PNIXON at ci.somerville.ma.us PNIXON at ci.somerville.ma.us
Mon Nov 21 19:18:41 CET 2005

I knew someone would get it eventually!

I'll see if I can use it as is for now and get back to you if it becomes a
big inconvience or issue.  It's just kind of counter-productive to be
working on something and getting 10 pages in a row.

I suppose I can also build out the DEPENDS stuff to limit the backscatter
from a downed item.

Thanks for the response Henrik.

--Pat