[hobbit] hobbit + bb-xsnmp.pl

Deal, Richard rdeal at tigr.ORG
Fri Nov 18 16:07:45 CET 2005

No sorry.  We don't have brocade switches, we have a set of mcdata
switches that I am monitoring with the older bb-brocade.pl script.  I
don't run the newer brocade.pl script.
bb-brocade.pl doesn't really return anything worth graphing just
straight monitoring:
Switch status is online
Administrative status is online
Etc.

We are looking to replace the mcdata switches with some kind of director
class switch, so I haven't been too interested in them.

Is anyone monitoring a cisco MDS?

I've
> >> changed:
> >>

> >> (line 2981, inside sub temperature_message)    # compose message
> >>     $message = "status $commahost.$test $worstcolor
> >> ".scalar(localtime)."\n\n";
> >>     my @indices = sort { $a <=> $b } keys(%statedb);
> >>     foreach my $index (@indices) {
> >>     my $description=$descrdb{$index};
> >>     $description=~s/ |:|-|\(|\)|\\|\//_/g;
> >>     $description=~s/__/_/g;
> >>     $description=lc($description);
> >>       $message .= '&'.$colordb{$index}."
> >> $description\t".$valuedb{$index}."\t".$threshdb{$index}."\n";
> >>     } # foreach my $index (@indices)
> >>
> >> The only thing I have to work on now is splitting the graphs. My
> >> 7609's have 47 temperature sensors apiece:)
> >>
> >> Thanks again for the help.
> >>
> >> Dan

Most