[hobbit] Wrong background color

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Nov 17 15:00:50 CET 2005

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 02:35:59PM +0100, Frédéric Mangeant wrote:
> Henrik Stoerner a écrit :
> >On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 09:49:15AM +0100, Frédéric Mangeant wrote:
> >
> >>the BB client went down on 2 of my hosts (they became purple in Hobbit),
> >>but the page background is still yellow, instead of being purple.
> >>
> >That is because your "fmangeant" host has yellow disk- and mem-statuses.
> >Yellow is considered more serious than purple, and the background color
> >is decided by the most severe status on the page.
> >

> OK, I thought the order was green,blue < yellow < purple < red.

It is actually green-clear-blue-purple-yellow-red.

> Can this order be changed ?

I would recommend against it - I am not sure if there are any
parts of the Hobbit code that assumes that purple<yellow.

If you insist, it is defined in the hobbit-4.1.2p1/lib/color.h
file - you must run a "make clean; make; make install" if you
do change it.