[hobbit] Hobbit wiki?

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:02:06 CET 2005

>From: "Vernon Everett" <v.everett at afgonline.com.au>
>To: <hobbit at hswn.dk>
>Subject: RE: [hobbit] Hobbit wiki?
>Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:56:06 +0800
>
>Hi all
>
>Myself and TJ started contributing to the Wiki, but I suddenly found
>myself up to my neck in real work, and stopped.
>I assume TJ suffered a similar fate.
>It would be good to see more people updating the Wiki.
>
>Something else that might be useful - an FAQ.
>
>Many questions have been asked and answered (sometimes often) in the
>list. It would be good to put a FAQ together based on the Q&A from list.
>Instead of leaving this to one person, anybody wanting to contribute to
>the FAQ should "grab" a date range from the list, and notify everybody
>of the dates they have taken.
>Any QUESTION within their date range is then to be added to the Wiki FAQ
>- even if there is no answer. (answers to be included if available)
>Anybody can then update the FAQ and fill in the blanks.

Hi Vernon

I am not dead ;) but I just recover my left eye vision due to a sport
injury.
I will still try to update the hobbit wiki now I know there is 3rd person
who care.

>Regards
>    Vernon
>

>-----
>No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many
>electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

No, it is not abandoned but it is not actively work on either.

Currently I am stucked with B.B. but with the hope of moving on to Hobbit.

I am quite happy to see we have hobbit client now, hobbit is growing well.
Also I print out the source code of hobbit and attempt to understand it
whenever I have spare time like waiting in the car during my kid's violin
lesson.

Hobbit is my NEXT system monitoring tool that I want to to bring my
workplace
out of the B.B. hell (the seat license requirement in BTF).

tj