[hobbit] Hobbit wiki?

Vernon Everett v.everett at afgonline.com.au
Tue Nov 8 02:56:06 CET 2005

Hi all

Myself and TJ started contributing to the Wiki, but I suddenly found
myself up to my neck in real work, and stopped.
I assume TJ suffered a similar fate.
It would be good to see more people updating the Wiki.

Something else that might be useful - an FAQ.

Many questions have been asked and answered (sometimes often) in the
list. It would be good to put a FAQ together based on the Q&A from list.
Instead of leaving this to one person, anybody wanting to contribute to
the FAQ should "grab" a date range from the list, and notify everybody
of the dates they have taken.
Any QUESTION within their date range is then to be added to the Wiki FAQ
- even if there is no answer. (answers to be included if available)
Anybody can then update the FAQ and fill in the blanks.

Regards
   Vernon

-----
No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.