[hobbit] Differences with bb/bbgen

Sven De Vilder s.devilder at umcutrecht.nl
Tue May 31 17:52:30 CEST 2005

Hi Henrik,

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
>>- The nodisp tag doesn't seem to work anymore. I use this to show some
>>hosts on a differen pageset, but not on the main interface.
>

> This has had a tumultuous migration from bbgen to Hobbit. At one point
> it disappeared completely, and it seems I never got it correctly re-
> implemented. Right now I cannot even remember why I took it out :-)
>
> Fix at http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/nodisp.patch

I spoke too soon about this patch. It works a bit too good. nodisp hosts
are also not shown on pages with alternative pagesets.

I moved the BBH_FLAG_NODISP line after the line where the check for a
pageset is and this seems to work.

613a614,616
 >                       /* Check for no-display hosts - they are
ignored. */
 >                       if (bbh_item(bbhost, BBH_FLAG_NODISP) != NULL)
continue;

659,661d661
<                               /* Check for no-display hosts - they are
ignored. */
<                               if (bbh_item(bbhost, BBH_FLAG_NODISP) !=
NULL) continue;
<

I don't know if it's the right solution, but it works for me.

Greetings,

Sven