disabling services

Sue Bauer-Lee sblee at tazmania.org
Sun May 29 19:26:49 CEST 2005

 Does anyone know how to identify windows services (obviously client side)
 to run off such as scheduler nessages, browser messages, cpu mods, etc.?

 Also I need to double check but I'm pretty sure I modified the MSGWARN
 variable in hobbitserver.cfg to disable warnings/alerts on Unix messages
 file but it doesn't seem to be working. If I disable it (set to FALSE) on
 the server side, would I still have to define some kind of bb-msgtab on
 the client side? If the client side bb-msgtab file is required, does anyone
 know the format of it? Will it work to just modify the MSGWARN variable
 in the client setup files (we're currently using the BB client)?