[hobbit] citirx user graph (sendmail graph)

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun May 29 08:22:58 CEST 2005

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 08:44:01AM -0400, Deal, Richard wrote:
> Any chance of getting the ntpstat script

It's basically this:

   #!/bin/sh

   $BB $BBDISP "data $MACHINE.ntpstat

   `ntpq -c \"rv 0 offset\"`
   "

   exit 0

Now, this won't work with the 4.0.3 ntpstat handler because I started
out with an existing script that did some formatting of the output. But
from 4.0.4 the "ntpq -c rv" output will be handled directly by Hobbit
and generate your ntpstat graph.

> or having hobbit generate the ntpstat data with the built in ntp test?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you cannot get the ntpstat data remotely.

> I have added this entry for the sendmail monitoring:

Thanks, added.