[hobbit] Suggestion to move html version of manpages to doc directory

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue May 24 17:24:27 CEST 2005

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 10:13:55AM -0500, T.J. Yang wrote:
> After  installation of hobbit(4.0.3) , I found the man directory contains
> the html version of
> man page. Can we make html version install into docs diretory under hobbit
> ? and have the real man page in man directory.

This is something you define when running "configure" - it explicitly
asks you
    Where should I install the Hobbit man-pages (/usr/local/man) ?

By default, the man-page files go below /usr/local/man/, and the
html versions go in ~hobbit/server/www/help/manpages/

So I dont know how you configured Hobbit to get the result you have,
but I'm fairly certain it was your own doing :-)