[hobbit] Changing default graph resolution

Vernon Everett v.everett at afgonline.com.au
Tue May 24 05:35:22 CEST 2005

Hi all

Anybody help me with graphing?

In hobbitgraph.cfg, I have the following definition, and it produces
wonderful, but somewhat cluttered graphs.
---snip---
[ora9-sga]
        FNPATTERN tablespace.rrd
        TITLE TableSpace Utilization
        YAXIS % Full
        DEF:xdb at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:siebprd_XDB:AVERAGE
        DEF:whsidx at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:siebprd_WHS_INDEX:AVERAGE
        DEF:whsdata at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:siebprd_WHS_DATA:AVERAGE
        DEF:users at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:siebprd_USERS:AVERAGE
        DEF:undotbs1 at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:siebprd_UNDOTBS1:AVERAGE
        DEF:tools at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:siebprd_TOOLS:AVERAGE
        DEF:system at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:siebprd_SYSTEM:AVERAGE
        DEF:siebind at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:siebprd_SIEB_INDEX:AVERAGE
        DEF:siebdata at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:siebprd_SIEB_DATA:AVERAGE
        DEF:loader at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:siebprd_LOADER_DATA:AVERAGE
        LINE2:xdb at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:XDB
        LINE2:whsidx at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:WHS_INDEX
        LINE2:whsdata at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:WHS_DATA
        LINE2:users at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:USERS
        LINE2:undotbs1 at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:UNDO
        LINE2:tools at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:TOOLS
        LINE2:system at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:SYSTEM
        LINE2:siebind at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:SIEB_INDEX
        LINE2:siebdata at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:SIEB_DATA
        LINE2:loader at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:LOADER
        -u 100
        -l 0
---snip---

How do I get it to split this across 2 or even 3 graphs, like the disk
utilisation graphs.

Cheers
    Vernon

NOTICE: This message and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material
of Australian Finance Group Limited or a third party. It is intended solely for the purpose of the
addressee and any other named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The confidentiality attached
to this message is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken transmission or delivery to any
unintended party. If you have received this message in error, please notify the author immediately or
contact Australian Finance Group on +61 8 9420 7888.