[BB] bb-hosts, DNS name for BBDISPLAY?

David Gore David.Gore at mci.com
Fri May 20 18:15:31 CEST 2005

Is there any reason you would want anything more than one line in your
bb-hosts file on the client?  Does the client have to have an IP
address, or could you use the DNS name?  If I can use the DNS name, why
wouldn't I want to do that?   It almost looks like if I set the address
to 0.0.0.0, it will use the DNS name?  Or at least the name I have in
bb-hosts.  Obviously, if DNS is down that is a problem, any others?

# insert real IP below
127.0.0.1    hobbit                     # BBNET BBPAGER BBDISPLAY

--
David Gore (v965-3670)
Enhanced Technology Support (ETS)