[hobbit] bbdisplay problems after adding some new hosts

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun May 15 08:46:01 CEST 2005

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 12:31:44PM +0000, Stefan Loos wrote:

> is the number of tests per host limited? I've cleaned my bb-hosts and as I
> add one host with many tests. I disabled all customized tests and tried to
> find out if its a single test. But all test run by itself didn't crash the
> hobbit server - running all together did!
> The host runs about 20 tests.

No, there is no limit (other than running out of memory, but I think we
can rule out that one).

It seems to crash while loading the checkpoint file. Could you send me
that file - it's the ~hobbit/server/tmp/hobbitd.chk file ? I believe it
has somehow become corrupted, but that still shouldn't crash the server.