b-hostedit v1.1

David Garaway dave at auctionhelper.com
Sun May 15 05:15:20 CEST 2005

I just added a host to the group in vi and after that when I add a host
in the web it gets created correctly. Any thoughts?

I just installed the newest version of hostedit and having strange
problems. Everything works great except for when I add a host to a page
it always gets created under the front. So if I create a page and
descend into it, and select "add a host to this page" it always creates
it on the front page and not the one I just created it in. any
suggestions?

Btw, I installed both these patches and same result.

 Thanks