R: [hobbit] bb-hostedit v1.1 beta released

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Thu May 12 18:02:26 CEST 2005

Great tool :D

One think i'm checking but seems to not work is the use of set of pages for bbgen/hobbit:
I've  something like this at the start of my bb-hosts file:

inetpage Mail Mail Server
inetpage Web Web Servers
inetpage DB DB Servers

databasepage Host DB Server
databasegroup Legacy DB Server
databasegroup SAP DB Server
databasepage Oracle Oracle Database
databasegroup Legacy Database
databasegroup SAP Database

networkpage Security Security
networksubpage FW Firewalls
networksubpage VPNEdge VPNEdge
networksubpage ACE ACE Servers
networkpage TS Terminal Server
networkpage Switch Switch/Hub

And i get a syntax error on those lines. It's possible to try to mantain those line as they are instead of getting an error? It could be also nice to construct a bbset configuration for the single host to put the various page/subpage/group the server will be in for example i've:
0.0.0.0 taurus #   DATABASE:Host,2

So that it will go in the Database subset page Host group 2 (SAP).
It could be very nice to implement something like that.

Thanks
Francesco