[hobbit] &green status tags

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu May 5 22:47:56 CEST 2005

Hi Stefan,

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 04:17:45PM +0200, Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 01:43:22PM +0000, Stefan Loos wrote:
> >
> > with bb you could send some tags like &green &red to the bb-server and
> > where replaced by the corresponding image source tag. with hobbit I only
> > get the text "&green" instead of the green icon displayed. Is there a way
> > to configure this with hobbit? most of our customized scripts uses this
> > tags.....
>
> Hobbit does convert any "&COLOR" into the corresponding icon when
> showing the detailed status log; this is done by the hobbitsvc.cgi
> too. At least - it does so for me, and I cannot see why that shouldn't
> be the case for all status logs.
>
> Could you send me the output from
>
>    ~hobbit/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdlog HOSTNAME.TEST"
>
> for one of your host.test status logs that have this problem ?

The log you sent me - if I sent that in a status to Hobbit locally, I
get the green/red/yellow/clear images displayed very nicely here.

So something else must be wrong. If you view the status in your browser,

1) what's the URL you request ?
2) if you do a "view source" on the web page, does it contain any
   "img src=..." tags ?