New IP breaks hobbit

Kimberly McKinnis kmckinnis at macrovision.com
Mon Mar 28 21:08:50 CEST 2005

So... While I was on vacation for a week, someone changed the IP address
of the machine that I run Hobbit on, and of course everyone else is now
out sick, so I have no idea why. I came back to Hobbit rather pissed
off. I changed its IP in bb-hosts and hobbitserver.cfg but after I
restarted it, it loads all of the alerts purple. I'm running RC5 on a
Gentoo machine with a 2.6 kernel, and didn't see this as a documented
bug. While I noticed that RC6 is out, I'm playing catch up from vacation
and won't have time to upgrade just yet. Just thought I'd ask if I was
missing something easy... Do I have to change the IP elsewhere? Thanks
:)

~Kim