GRAPHS are empty

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Mon Mar 28 16:37:56 CEST 2005

Hi All

I am not sure if I missed something but, ever since I upgraded to RC6
last Fri, I do not see the graphs getting populated anymore.

Here is how my [bbdisplay] section looks like

[bbdisplay]
        ENVFILE /export/home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
        NEEDS hobbitd
        GROUP generators
        CMD bbgen --hobbitd --recentgifs --pagetitle-links --maxrows=12
--pagetext-headings --no-underline- headings --ignorecolumns=maint --subpagecolumns=2 --report --rss
--rsslimit=yellow
        LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-display.log
        INTERVAL 1m

LARRDCOLUMN="trends" in my hobbitserver.cfg file

My larrd-status.log file did not get updated since Mar 25 12:15 EST

I am tempted to add --larrd in the bbgen CMD

Any suggestions?

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu