Executive overview of Hobbit?

Terry Barnes tbarnes1 at hfhs.org
Sat Mar 26 23:42:47 CET 2005

Even though we have been using Big Brother for over a year, and it has
been in our Operations staff's hands now for several months, I have been
asked to prepare an executive level overview for our tech support staff
and management. Seems that if our operations staff ha sno problem, our
theoretically highly skilled tech staff should have no problems at all.
Many of them however, including me, come from a mainframe techincal
background and have become extremely reliant on having shelves of
documentation describing the various methods of getting to the last line
of a file in vi.

So - that having been said, does anyone know of such a thing that
someone has already put together that I could shamelessly beg, borrow or
steal from? It doesn't matter waht format or how pretty, etc., I can
take care of that.

Maybe you have done such a thing already for your company. I would
relly appreciate it if you could forward it to me or point me to a place
to access it. I would be happy to point appropriate credit for anything
that i can use.

Thanks!

Terry Barnes
Siemens Com @ HFHS
248-853-4968 (Office)
586-405-8382 (Cellular)
248-844-3030 (Fax)
5864058382 at messaging.nextel.com (Text Pager)
tbarnes1 at hfhs.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by replying in an email to the sender, delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies of the email you printed.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using e-mail to communicate with us. These risks are described in our Privacy Policy at http://henryford.com.  Review that policy carefully before continuing to communicate with us by e-mail. For greater Internet security, our policy describes the Henry Ford MyHealth electronic communication process - you may register at http://henryford.com.  If you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to us.