[hobbit] Post RC6 patches

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Fri Mar 25 23:02:00 CET 2005

Henrik Stoerner wrote:

>To avoid any confusion, I've generated a single patch with all
>post-RC6 changes. This is now available on my website.
>
>It's fairly large (250 KB), but most of it is due to a global update
>of the copyright notices on all of the source-code files.

I have dealt recently with several software package (mambo for one),
that utilize a CVS repository for getting the newest version.  When you
want the newest version, you just check it out of CVS and get the latest
patched source.  Since its CVS you can also easily check out other/older
versions if a particular patch causes problems for you.  Maybe you could
do something similar with Hobbit.

Just a thought.

-Charles