[hobbit] monitoring (cisco) routers

David Garaway dave at auctionhelper.com
Fri Mar 25 17:18:00 CET 2005

I have been using bb-xsnmp with BB in the past and really like it. Since
I rolled out HOBBIT the script isn't working. I really like bb-xsnmp
because it displays port status and description so I know what speed and
duplex and whats attached to each port. I haven't had time to figure out
why its not working (it creates the log file but doesn't write anything
in it) but will let you know when I do.

Does anyone have any other suggestions of scripts they use to check
among other things speed/duplex and port descriptions?

Dave