[hobbit] Remote status display

Robert Edeker idxman01 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 03:50:38 CET 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:40:54 +1100, ZanDAhaR <allan at zandahar.net> wrote:
> I know this is not my list, but if your going to complain about disclaimers
> then do it off list.
>
> I'm sure everyone doesnt want to read all this dribble

Sounds like Asif is on a tear today.  (yay, no top-post)

While I have no control over work's lame disclaimer, I'd rather the
messages be in gmail for nice search/archiving.  Although I can't say
the disclaimers bother me much.  At this point I'm used to ignoring
them.  (hipaa-insanity seemed to boost disclaimer usage)

Are there any official guidelines for this list or just the usual
public-listserv-consensus?  Other lists I'm on seem to be top-quote
only.  Bottom quoting will only confuse them..

-r