[hobbit] Acknowledge Alert in RC5

Christopher T. Beers ctbeers at syr.edu
Thu Mar 10 22:02:30 CET 2005

Found it.  Fixed it.

It was because I have digest authentication on and MSIE does not abide by
RFC's (not that anyone would have guessed that).  So if you run digest
authentication see this site
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_auth_digest.html#msie>

I added this to the apache conf
BrowserMatch "MSIE" AuthDigestEnableQueryStringHack=On

But it seems like if Henrik wanted to change this to a POST command it
would fix this as well.  But I got it to work.  It fixes my IMP
implementation as well, so that was an added bonus.

--
Christopher T. Beers
Lead UNIX Architect - System Infrastructure Services (SIS)